| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Teslin, Yt in November is very cold at -10.9 °C (12.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -6.8 °C (19.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -15.1 °C (4.8 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in November is 8.3 °C (14.9 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat parched. A paltry 26.2mm (1in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 6:27 long and the longest day is 8:36 long with an average length of 7:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Teslin, Yt November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Teslin, Yt, Canada
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Teslin, Yt:
- Mayo, Yukon Territory, Canada - 417.6 kms (259.5 miles) NNW
- Beaver Creek, Yt, Canada - 500.6 kms (311.1 miles) WNW
- Haines Junction, Yukon, Canada - 274 kms (170.3 miles) WNW
- Whitehorse, Yt, Canada - 143 kms (88.9 miles) WNW
- Yakutat, Ak, Usa - 393.8 kms (244.7 miles) W
- Juneau, Alaska, Usa - 226.1 kms (140.5 miles) SSW
- Langara, Bc, Canada - 657.6 kms (408.6 miles) S
- Norman Wells, Northwest Territories, Canada - 643.6 kms (399.9 miles) NNE
- Wrigley, Nt, Canada - 594.7 kms (369.5 miles) NE
- Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories, Canada - 644.3 kms (400.4 miles) ENE
- Watson Lake, Yukon Territory, Canada - 216.7 kms (134.6 miles) E
- Fort Nelson, British Columbia, Canada - 590.2 kms (366.7 miles) E
- Dease Lake, Bc, Canada - 248.6 kms (154.5 miles) SE
- Annette/ Wso Ak, Usa - 574.3 kms (356.9 miles) S
- Smithers, Bc, Canada - 679.7 kms (422.4 miles) SSE
- Terrace, Bc, Canada - 680.9 kms (423.1 miles) SSE
- Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canada - 668.1 kms (415.2 miles) SSE